Guide to Content Creation | Part 1 - The Beginning - BOSDaily#002
We hear it every single day......
Content, content, content!!! You have to produce more content.
But how exactly do you do it:
1) Without spending all your time on this one aspect of your business
2) Do it effectively and efficiently so all your marketing channels tie in together.
Over the coming posts I'm going to show you exactly how all the big shot Digital Marketing firms are creating content for all their different channels with simple and easy to understand steps.
The best part is I'm not going to charge you a cent.
As of January 2019, 61% of businesses stated that creating content for their social media channels was the 3rd most important part of their business moving into the future behind Cash flow and increasing profits respectively.
Of this 61% a staggering 87% said they had absolutely no idea how to create this "content" properly and what the term “content creation” actually meant.
Lets get some things defined before we get into the fun stuff!
Content creation is the process of producing material that caters to the interests and of a target audience. The content produced can take many forms, including blog posts, videos, ebooks, photos, and infographics. When you create content, you’re providing useful information to your audience, attracting potential customers to your website or place of business, and retaining existing customers through quality engagement.
When done RIGHT the creation of content for the purpose of marketing can generate a serious return on investment (ROI) for your business, as these content marketing stats demonstrate:
- Content marketing brings in 3x as many leads as traditional marketing and costs 78% less.
- Small - medium sized businesses that use content marketing get 126% more leads than those that don’t.
- 61% of purchases are the direct result of a customer interacting or being influenced by some form of created content.
- Companies that publish 16+ pieces of content per month get 3.5x more visits than those that post four or fewer posts per month. (website and bricks and mortar stores)
Simply put content equals mega business growth!!
So get your asses back here tomorrow where Ill explain to you in the simplest form the foundation that you will use moving forward when thinking about Content Creation
Part 2 - The frame work of Content Creation